The education system is ideally combined with technology. Apps help make the learning process informative, interactive and fun. This attracts a large audience, expands the possibilities for introducing new services and helps to achieve excellent interaction with the audience. Educational applications open up new opportunities for universities, schools, private teachers and training centers. If you are interested in how to develop an educational app This article is for you.
Why are mobile applications for education effective?
Educational apps allow you to change the education system and bring it to a new level. Moreover, this approach works just as well for formal education in schools, universities and other educational institutions as for private education. Learning with a mobile app is effective, and here’s why:
1. Techniques and software packages are combined into one system and controlled from the user’s device.
In other words, learning apps can combine multiple courses, educational programs, and the student doesn’t have to use different apps or resources.
2. Saving time, money, effort and resources.
Many educational courses and programs require clarification tools. For example, it’s hard to explain math in simple terms or guitar lessons without a guitar. Educational applications can replace or be an alternative to such tools.
3. Monitoring progress and momentum.
Digital statistics allow you to track progress and tests control the learning process. It is therefore possible to implement applications for educational institutions. The digital student diary, class attendance calendar, and other tools make it easy to track student dynamics and progress.
The main advantage of educational applications is the possibility of interactive interaction with the user. Admittedly, physics is much easier to explain if many processes can be shown and carried out in such a way that the student himself participates in them in a playful way.
5. Adjustment to needs and opportunities.
The mobile application user can study while traveling, on vacation, during a break between work, whenever he wants. This opens up great opportunities, customization gives flexibility and a unique offer.
6. Easy monetization.
Educational apps bring money to their owner, they are easy to monetize and introduce additional paid features.
Applications for educational activities not only bring benefits to the company, but are also useful for the users themselves. Any project can be implemented.
What should be put in place?
For an application to be effective, it is necessary to have a good understanding of its goals and objectives. Thus, it will be easy to implement all the necessary features. But educational apps have one thing in common: some of their functions are related and must be implemented in most cases. What to put in place:
- online journal or academic achievement page;
- personal account with statistics, rates and other data;
- tools for adding audio, video and photo content;
- interactive tools for engaging interaction;
- evaluation system, tests;
- monetization tools, if needed;
- blog type pages with information, answers to questions;
- pages with teaching materials;
- a catalog of courses, lessons, courses that allows you to structure your files;
- tools to communicate with the teacher.
Of course, an individual set of functions is selected for each application. It depends on the cost, the timing of the task. Educational apps have clear goals and objectives. Later we will define the features of apps for universities and schools so that you can understand how to implement the project from an idea to a fully functional program by the case of the most difficult type of educational apps.
Features of Mobile Apps for Schools and Universities
Educational apps for schools, universities, and other formal educational institutions are somewhat different from commercial-type apps. They must act as assistants to the student and replace the teacher at times. Generally, they perform the following tasks:
- allow the student to receive additional information and knowledge, including tools for interactive interaction within the application;
- accelerate the exchange of information, improve the interaction between the teacher and the student;
- create an educational community where each participant contributes to its development;
- simplify the system of assessment and control of knowledge, as a rule, through tests and other methods of assessment;
- modernize the learning process, attract more students and simplify the understanding of the information received.
Educational apps greatly increase the interaction between the student and the educational institution. Control is simplified, the learning process becomes more interesting, easier and more accessible, and the systematization of the knowledge base allows you to update it in a timely manner.
Educational App Development Stages
Consider the application development stages. Inoxoft works on a proven algorithm that allows specialists to quickly understand tasks, form a concept and develop educational applications:
- Discussion of ideas. If you have an idea, the experts will “twist” it, shape it and create a shell for it.
- Analytic. Specialists check the niche, study the demand, the audience, make a growth forecast, study the competitors. All data must be collected to create an effective and popular application at the same time.
- Design and prototyping. Based on the data, a development company develops a concept and creates a prototype. So you will start to see the idea and what the solution will look like in the end. After the approval of the prototype, the terms of reference are created and the specialists begin to develop.
- Design and technical development. Educational apps should be simple on the outside, but complex on the inside. The designer does everything to hide complex algorithms behind the simplicity and elegance of the interface. Developers create work packages and turn the idea into reality.
- Test and launch. The test is performed, the application is checked for errors, and if the test passes, it launches. Good specialists help unload it on the sites and train your employees in the use of the tools.
Educational app development is a great solution for businesses and government agencies. Modern society is moving towards technology and the education system should not lag behind. This will help you outrank your competition, become more accessible, and grow your audience. If you already have an idea for your future project or if you are simply thinking of bringing a really useful product to the market in the field of education, the Inoxoft team will support your efforts and allow you to implement your idea. successfully as soon as possible. .